Payment or receipt of such payment doesn`t obligate Unlimitedfiber to provide any Services to a particular location or address.
Unlimitedfiber begins billing for its Services on the day they are installed or otherwise made ready for usage unless otherwise provided.
Unlimitedfiber reserves the right to change own prices and fees from time to time, or to impose new fees, charges, and surcharges, including cost recovery surcharges as permitted by law.
The charges for the first month of Services, including any deposits and installation and Equipment charges, are due upon installation of the Services. The Subscriber must pay the first charge by the 15th day of the month following the current one.
The Subscriber agrees to pay monthly recurring Service charges in advance, including all applicable fees, taxes, regulatory fees, franchise fees, surcharges and other government assessments.
The monthly recurring charge(s) will be billed at the beginning of assigned billing period and each month thereafter unless and until Subscriber cancel this Service(s).
The Subscriber should pay the full invoice placed by the Unlimitedfiber in Subscriber`s personal account by the 15th day of the current month. The Subscriber pays the bank's services.
Suspension and Cancellation
Failure to pay the total balance when due shall constitute a breach of this Agreement and may be grounds for termination of Service and removal of Equipment from Customer’s premises.
Service reconnection fees aren`t charged and Services are restored during 3 hours upon receipt of payment.
The Subscriber may cancel Service(s) for a period up to the last day of the billing period prior to the service period that the Subscriber wishes to cancel, and the cancellation will be effective at the end of the then-current billing period. Payments aren't refunded for the partially used subscription period.
Unlimitedfiber accepts the following Payment Methods: wire transfer, PayPal, merchant services of Bank of America, credit cards: Visa, MasterCard, American Express.
Payment details are indicated on the Unlimitedfiber`s website.
Any adjustment or refund shall be an amount equal to the pro‐rata part of the monthly charges applicable to the interrupted Service and associated Equipment charges for the period of time during which the Service is interrupted.
The adjustment or refund will be accomplished by a credit on a subsequent bill for the Service. Except as otherwise expressly provided in this Agreement, the liability of the Service Parties, their officers, shareholders, directors, employees, affiliates, vendors, sub‐contractors, carrier partners, content provides, agents and other persons or entities involved in providing the Services or Equipment for damages shall in no event, by reason of any delays, interruptions, omissions, errors, failures or defects in installation or service, exceed an amount equal to the Subscriber’s Service charges for a respective Service and associated Equipment fees with regard thereto for a regular billing period (one month).
No credit allowance will be made for:
- Interruptions of Service due to the negligence of or noncompliance with the provisions of the Agreement by Subscriber or any person authorized by Subscriber to use a Service;
- Interruptions of a Service due to the negligence of any person other than Unlimitedfiber including, but not limited to, the other common carriers connected to the Unlimitedfiber’s facilities;
- Interruptions of a Service due to the failure or malfunction of Subscriber owned equipment or third party equipment;
- Interruptions of a Service during any period in which Unlimitedfiber is not given full and free access to its facilities and Equipment for the purpose of investigating and correcting interruptions,
- Interruptions of a Service during a period in which Subscriber continues to use the Service on an impaired basis;
- Interruptions during any period when the interruption is due to implementation of a Subscriber order for a change in Service arrangements;
- Interruptions of a Service due to circumstances or causes beyond the control of Unlimitedfiber.
Limitation of Refund
Unless otherwise provided by applicable law, in the event any amounts owed by Unlimitedfiber to Subscriber are not claimed by Subscriber within one year of the date on which the amount became payable to Subscriber, Subscriber shall forfeit all rights to the refund and all such amounts shall become the property of Unlimitedfiber.